Being a responsible business and undertaking our activities to the highest standards is really important to us.
Modern Slavery Statements
All Clean And Clear Ltd Services is dedicated to battling modern slavery and human trafficking. We aim
to uphold the highest standards when it comes to protecting and respecting the
fundamental human rights enshrined within any and all domestic legislation, the UN
Declaration of Human rights and the European Convention on Human Right.
Each year we actively take steps to prevent any encroachment on human rights and to
eradicate any risks of modern slavery and human trafficking within our company as well
as within our business network. In line with this commitment, we have undertaken the
publishing of the below modern slavery and human trafficking statement for 2020.
This statement underlines what we have done during the past year in order to stay true
to our commitment.
This statement has been approved by our Founders and Directors.
THE STRUCTURE OF OUR NETWORK
Our franchise network is London’s leading provider of home and office cleaning and maintenance
services. Generally, we are a UK based company with offices across the world, but the majority of
the services supplied by us and/or our franchisees are in the UK and Australia.
We have two main offices, one based in London and one based in Varna, Bulgaria. We employ
300-400 people across our offices and our franchisees together engage around 1500 people. In
2019, all of our franchisees together generated combined turnover of around £30,000,000. As a
service provider, we believe that the people are the load-bearing pillar of our business and our
success and therefore we put a lot of effort into the wellbeing of all engaged within the network.
Structure of our network:
Currently, our structure consists of three companies within the European Union which provide IT,
marketing and call centre services to us and our franchisees, оne UK based company which is
responsible for the majority of business clients and a number of small businesses partnered with
us on a franchising basis. The groups within Tier 1 are the companies which are governed by the
officers of All Clean And Clear Ltd Services and which provide services to us and our Franchisees. Tier 2
features our Franchisees and the company responsible for services provided to business clients
and Tier 3 represents the personnel directly carrying out services to the end-clients.
All Clean And Clear Ltd
All Clean And Clear Ltd – The companies
providing our franchisees with the software, marketing, and call centre services
The Company servicing business clients (All Clean And Clear Ltd)
Franchisees’ personnel and sub-contractors
Policy, rules and requirements:
During the past year we set up an Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy which incorporates
our values and establishes a standard to which we hold ourselves. In order to assure
transparency, transposition and harmonisation of our requirements, aims and values within the
whole All Clean And Clear Ltd franchise network, we have established strict requirements, rules and
procedures regarding the recruitment and treatment of personnel and the terms on which
people can be engaged within the All Clean And Clear Ltd network. Each and every one our franchisees,
partners and sub-contractors are expected to adhere to those.
We have begun the transposition of the policy, rules and requirements through two primary
- Rolling out rules and requirements to our operations manual, compliance to which is
mandatory for all of our Franchisees
- Introduction of a set of clauses to our partnership and sub-contracting agreements, as
well as to our trading terms with service suppliers.
Additionally, we have set up a zero-tolerance policy with regards to significant breaches of
certain rules and requirements, especially the ones which seek to protect human rights and
eradicate risks of modern slavery. The policy dictates that any significant breach would lead to
immediate termination of any business relationship with the party in breach.
Education and Awareness:
We as a company have taken the path of seeking further means of gathering even more helpful
information on the issues of modern slavery, human trafficking and fundamental human rights.In
addition, our management has taken it upon themselves to raise awareness of the topics and our
aims and goals related to them within our company and within our network.
Currently, our goals within the next 12 months are to:
- Successfully roll out all rules and requirements to the Operations Manual with the aim of
binding legally all Franchisees.
- Successfully introduce all rules and requirements to all current and new contracts, with
the aim of having legal obligations established to all partners and sub-contractors outside
of our franchise network.
What we plan in the future:
While we are content with the actions we have taken thus far, we recognise that there will always
be a need for further measures in order to improve and increase the positive impact for which we
are striving. Therefore, we have set a goal for future actions:
- Review of the effectiveness of the implemented measures. The review should be carried
out on the first-year anniversary of successful full implementation of a measure.
- – Setting up control mechanisms.
- Introducing due diligence to the process of engagement of partners and sub-contractors
- Setting a list of relevant KPIs which would aid in monitoring our progress and
This statement is made in relation to the Modern Slavery Act 2015, our intention to battle modern slavery and human trafficking and our ambition to protect and uphold the fundamental human rights of the people engaged within our
We, at All Clean And Clear Ltd Corporate Services, are committed to preventing pollution and keeping
our earth All Clean And Clear Ltd !
To ensure in doing so, we comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations
and all other requirements. We regularly evaluate the environmental impact of all
activities, products and services that are undertaken with All Clean And Clear Ltd Services and we will
always take action to continuously improve our environmental performance in all areas.
This sustainability policy applies to all our operations including management, office
services, training and delivery, franchisees, subcontractors, and procurement. HR is
responsible for ensuring that the policy is implemented. However, it is the responsibility
in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are always met.
It is our policy and responsibility at All Clean And Clear Ltd Corporate Services to;
- Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
- Encourage the act of recycling within the office and on site
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Manage and maintain electricity usage e.g. lights and computers being turned off when not
- Maintaining compliance with ESOS (Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme) requirements and appropriate regulations
- Minimising our business travel and focusing on greener travel where possible and using Skype more for meetings.
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution. We will define and regularly evaluate our environmental targets and objectives to always ensure we are exceeding all expectations. We are committed to providing relevant training whilst promoting environmental awareness to employees, franchisees, and subcontractors and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
We are committed to preventing pollution, protecting the environment and reducing
our impact on the environment by:
- Implementing a system for recycling a wide range of waste streams including paper, plastic
containers, ink cartridges, computers, monitors, food, stamps, batteries and fluorescent bulbs.
- Selling or giving away unwanted equipment or redundant supplies.
- Reducing energy consumption by using energy efficient bulbs, turning electrical equipment off when not in use, using sleep features, using laptops rather than desktops, using economy
washes, purchasing lower energy replacement equipment and using sensors to control lighting. We also offset our carbon.
- Monitoring our vehicle fuel consumption, operating a Bike2Work Scheme for employees,
regularly maintaining our vehicles, using hybrid or biofuel vehicles and using public transport for work purposes where possible.
- Monitoring our water consumption.
- Reducing our use of resources by using duplex printing and 2 pages per page for draft
documents, using e-invoices where possible. We also use eBay and Freecycle. All of our forms are electronic – clients feedback forms, monitoring visits forms, damage inspection forms, on-field training forms, so we to have no paper daily document flow
- Using a purchasing policy that considers environmental and Life Cycle Impacts when designing, purchasing equipment and in the decision making process.
- Using eco-friendly products including water-based inks, biodegradable packaging and cleaning materials and products not tested on animals. We also buy Fairtrade
- Regularly donating to and supporting local charities and encouraging staff to develop
themselves through education, training and voluntary work.
During the past year we have:
- Used our mobile technology and GPS optimisation to reduce our average individual vehicle
mileage by 10 miles per day. With 500 branded vehicles this represents significant fuel and CO2 savings
- Simply used Water in a campaign to clean pavements using a Water Pressure Stencil
- Helped “Thames Water” to clear the River Thames from rubbish and we donated money to
We will implement new processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that
we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
Managing indirect impacts in the supply chain by collaborating with key suppliers to secure an
improvement in our environmental performance and their own. Our assessment of suppliers
within the sourcing process assigns appropriate weighting to their environmental performance
Raising our employees, franchisees, and subcontractor’s awareness of environmental issues,
encouraging environmentally responsible behaviour and providing appropriate training to enable
them to play a full role in implementing our environmental policy. Engaging with industry groups
and non-governmental organisations in order to contribute positively and proactively to
environmental sustainability in business.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and
changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
Health and Safety Policy
Our Health and Safety Policy Statement
It is our intent to establish an ongoing and determined commitment to improving
Health and Safety at work throughout our organisation.
We will always ensure and accept our legal responsibility securing that the health,
safety, and welfare at work of all people working on its behalf, alongside all other
people affected by their activities. We will comply with the requirements under
the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The company will promote and provide the best practices and exceed the
guidelines of the Health and Safety Executive and other regulatory bodies to
pledge and continue to lead within the industry
This policy is set in place to reflect our ongoing commitment to ensuring health
and safety at work is principal to the business and actively contributing to our
success. We pledge to keep all training modules up to date and ensure each
employee, franchisee, and/or subcontractor is made fully aware of company
and/or legislation changes.
We will continue to generate a culture that does not tolerate threats to health and
safety and ensure the real involvement of all our employees, franchisees, and any
other subcontractors with our Health and Safety Policy.
This policy has immediate effect and replaces all previous versions. This policy
will be reviewed and amended when necessary to reflect any changes to
legislation or practice.
There is only one boss, and whether a person shines shoes for a living or heads up the biggest
corporation in the world, the boss remains the same. It is the client! The client is the person who
pays everyone’s salary and who decides whether a business is going to succeed or fail. In fact,
the client can fire everybody in the company from the chairman (CEO) on down, and he can do it
simply by spending his money somewhere else. Literally everything we do, every concept
perceived, every technology developed and associate employed, is directed with this one
objective clearly in mind – pleasing the client.
At All Clean And Clear Ltd Services, we put our clients’ satisfaction on top of our priorities list and we take each
and every client’s feedback very seriously. Below you will find information on how you can
provide Quality Services and make sure that each and every client you serve is left impressed
and calls back for more of your services!
All references to operating standards in this Manual should be viewed as minimum standards and
should be applied as such. However, in line with the spirit of our organization and in order to
achieve our mutual goals we would hope that you strive to exceed these minimum standards at
The 14-Step Plan for Providing a All Clean And Clear Ltd Service
Part of All Clean And Clear Ltd Services 360° Happiness System
This is a sum of all steps needed in order to deliver a All Clean And Clear Ltd Customer Experience for each and
every client you serve
- Arriving at the customer’s home or business, the Professional/Team should park the
clean, branded vehicle (if using such) on the street in full view of the front door if
possible. This serves two purposes: the customer can easily identify who they are doing
business with and the vehicle also serves as a billboard for the neighbors who may also
require a future service.
- The Approach – The customer will make a decision whether to do business with you or
not, based on their perceptions. By arriving in a clean service vehicle, dressed in a clean
uniform and carrying your All Clean And Clear Ltd Services bag, you create a perception of confidence and trust in your ability to do a good job. Do not walk on the lawn or gardens.
- At the Door – Knock gently three times and take three steps back from the door so the
customer is not intimidated when they answer it.
- The Greeting – Doing this in a professional manner is important. Introduce yourself to
the customer by stating your name and the reason you are at the property – “Good
morning/afternoon, I’m Jake from All Clean And Clear Ltd Services. I am here to clean your
oven/windows, etc./to provide your End of Tenancy cleaning/One-off cleaning/PEST
control service, etc.” If you know the customer’s name – use it as this makes him feel
special. Keep communication friendly by smiling. It is also highly recommended to
confirm the service – “You have booked a One-off Cleaning, 1 person for 3 hours, the
payment will be cash. Is that correct?“
- The Entry – If the customer has a mat – make sure to wipe your feet and put overshoes
on before stepping inside the property. Never enter the property without being invited
or receiving permission to do so
- Break The Ice – As the customer leads you to the area of concern, compliment the
customer on something (garden, home, furniture, photos, etc.) that will help to generate
a conversation. By developing a relationship with the customer, you can fix any
pre-conceived concerns they may feel due to their need to invite a stranger into the
- The Diagnosis – Making a proper diagnosis should be your primary focus. Listen to the
customer’s explanation of the issue/job. Assure the customer that you can help! Test
and confirm the issue (if any). Focus on the customer
- Take Control – Ask questions. You are the professional. Involve the customer in the
solution by asking clarifying questions that build confidence and trust in your ability to
solve the problem
- Define the Work to be Done – “Show and Tell” the customer what needs to be done to
remedy/repair the issue, or do the service/installation. Point out to the customer any
other issues you have observed and then ask him/her if they would like the additional
repairs done as well.
- How much will this cost? – Double confirm that what the customer has requested
matches what you have as information in All Clean And Clear Ltd If it doesn’t – make the necessary
amendments and confirm the final price to the customer
- Set up Your Workstation/area – Before commencing with the service, check-in
All Clean And Clear Ltd. Use a drop cloth and dust sheet (if appropriate). Arrange the
products/machines/tools neatly. Use work lights if needed and always wear safety
glasses. Move the workstation throughout the home if you have to perform additional
- Leave it cleaner than you found It – Once you complete your work, go out to your
vehicle and get your vacuum cleaner (never ask to use the customer’s vacuum cleaner,
unless you are not coming in a van). It only takes a minute, but the customer will talk
about it for months. The customer will love you for cleaning up after yourself.
- Perceived Value – Show the customer what you have done and explain it thoroughly.
The customer must perceive that they received value for the money they just spent
with All Clean And Clear Ltd Services. Our best customer is a “cheerleader” or “happiness 360°”
- Wrapping Up – Ask the customer if they need you to look at any other issues in their
home. Review the work you did with the customer and ask them for Feedback. Thank
the customer for their business and leave them with five business cards to give their
neighbors and friends and a magnet on the fridge. Also, ask them to make sure they
rate your performance via text which they will receive after the service. Check out from
the job. As you exit the property, remove your shoe covers. Take the time to do the “9
cards” drop – Leave leaflets/cards at 3 properties on your left, 3 on your right and 3 on the
other side of the street. This practice can bring you plenty of new customers.
Even if it is not something you could do, you can easily use the Cross-Sell function in
All Clean And Clear Ltd and book the additional service for the customer